7.24.2006

What I've been reading...


I've been on a summer reading binge lately thanks to the rebirth of "The Book Club". Here is what I've been reading over the past few weeks and my ratings (on a scale of 1-10).

Really good book. Lindsay's rating: 8.5/10

Interesting book. Not as good as Life of Pi. Lindsay's rating: 7/10

Terrible in every sense of the word. I did NOT buy this book. My plane friend gave it to me to read when she finished it. I have a terrible problem that once I start reading a book, I HAVE to finish it even if it takes me forever. Reading this book only took me two days on the subway, but what wasted time. Lindsay's rating: 1.5/10 (It gets some points for being a fast read and putting me out of my misery faster.)

So I haven't actually read this yet, but I'm in the process. Rumor has it that Ayn Rand is a "Die-Heart Atheist". Lindsay's Rating: TBD

1 comments:

Sarah said...

i didn't know you had read the kite runner. good book. my grandmother cried from the first page to the last. didn't think it was *quite* that powerful, but okay.