10.19.2005

Crazy Gym Woman

Every gym has one. You know, the crazy person at the gym who has odd behaviors and seems to be at the gym every day at the same time you are? At Penn, the crazy gym girl worked out ALL the time and grunted while on the stair stepper. And by grunt I mean, yelled. The crazy gym woman at my new gym uses all of the cardio machines in a given day. She gives you weird looks when you look by her. Today I discovered that she is also crazy in the locker room. Her toiletries were sitting on the counter and she had gone to throw something away so I reached over her things to get a Q-tip out of the dispenser. As soon as I got the Q-tip, I immediately left the area, but she gave me a scowl and muttered something under her breath about people being inconsiderate. So strange.

0 comments: