9.29.2005

some home cookin'

last night i had a chocolate craving and so i decided to make some of my favorite chocolate peanut butter chip cookies. i had quite a few of them, so i thought i would bring them to work with me today. after sharing them with my case team, i went around the office offering them to others. they were basically devoured in less than 5 minutes. people are always glad for an afternoon snack and the cookies were a big hit. i was an even bigger hit when they found out that i made them myself. and throughout the rest of the day, people kept stopping by my desk and calling me to see if i had anymore. i think i'm going to whip up another quick batch tonight and bring more in tomorrow. these people have never baked/cooked in their lives and act as though they've never tasted a homemade cookie before. perhaps i'll win some points with my coworkers by periodically bringing in baked goods!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Oh puh-lease. No fair sucking up to the boss by making cookies. That is soooo pathetic.

Sarah said...

agreeeee!!!

hahaha. send me some so i can give them to the school police, guidance couselors, and behavior support workers. i need major points with them.

Lindsay said...

who said i was sucking up to the boss??? although everyone did say i was winning points with them by giving them cookies. let's just call it using my spiritual gift to "bless" others.

Sarah said...

no points for a church answer linds. sorry ;)